Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

Lady Gaga Debuts Her Louis Vuitton Hair In Amsterdam


Donning a new hairdo, Lady Gaga was spotted arriving at Conservatorium Hotel in Amsterdam, Holland today.

Gaga has obviously been busy on her tour playing with her make-up and dying her hair, tweeting an image of herself with new brunette locks.
She has deliberately kept a chunk of her hair its trademark blonde, tying it out the way with a clip.
'I'm gonna leave one streak of bad by my left ear,' she wrote. 'Lady when its down, and Gaga when its up. could we belong together?'
And she seemed pleased with hr new look, adding: 'Definitely feeling less blond lately and little more progressive brunette. I am LOUIS VUITTON BROWN. B**** THATS LV.'

Louis Vuitton brown is an iconic shade, much like Hermes orange, in high-fashion circles. That’s why Lady Gaga called her new shade of chocolatey hair “Louis Vuitton Brown.”










 

1 comment:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos
    My web site :: Where To Buy VigRX Plus in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Tell Us Your Views