Pages

Saturday 10 November 2012

California Woman, Fired After Calling Obama N-Word, Hoping He's Assassinated (VIDEO)



Denise Helms, a 22-year-old California woman whose racist, threatening Facebook status about President Barack Obama went viral this week, has since been fired from her job at a Turlock, Calif., Cold Stone Creamery, and the Secret Service is now looking into her comments.

“Another 4 years of this (Nigga),” Helms wrote on her Facebook Tuesday night. “Maybe he will get assassinated this term.”

Fox 40 news crew caught up with an unapologetic Helms on Wednesday:

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal," she said. "The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

She then took to Facebook to defend herself:
"So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot of people in Sacramento think I'm crazy and racist. WOW is all I got to say!! I'm not racist and I'm not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!"
Her Facebook account has since been deactivated.



huffingtonpost

1 comment:

Tell Us Your Views