Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Sharon Osbourne vows never to undergo plastic surgery again following double mastectomy trauma



Rock matriarch, Sharon Osbourne has vowed never to undergo plastic surgery again after her latest health trauma, which saw her have a double mastectomy.

Speaking on Monday's episode of her US chat show The Talk, Sharon said: 'No more, because I have been looking at pictures of myself recently since I started to lose weight, and in a lot of shots, my face looks plastic and at certain angles I was like, 'Oh, dear. Oh, I should never have done that. Oh, that's a bad one.' So I'm like, 'No more. No more abuse.''

Although it's not just for aesthetic reasons as Osbourne also decided to undergo the double mastectomy partially as a result of one of her breast implants bursting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views