Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

We Love Nigeria, But...Sorry, 'We are not Nigerians’ say Williams sisters (Venus and Serena)





The Williams sisters, Venus and Serena on Wednesday spoke up about insinuations that they were from Nigeria...

Speaking at the Federal Palace Hotel, Venus, in a response to a question on their true origin, said that while they love Nigeria, the fact was that they were from the United States of America.
“This is another country that we would love to come from but we are from the United States and are proud to be from there as well”, said Venus

On their mother’s decision to name their late sister, Yetunde, after a Nigerian, Venus said that it was because of the mum’s love for Africa.

“My mum named my late sister after an Africa name because she loves Africa and that is all to it”, she said.





hotnaijagossip

1 comment:

  1. Ηeу I know thіs is off tοpic but ӏ wаs wоndering if
    уou κnеω of any ωidgets
    I сould аԁd to mу blоg that аutomatіcally tweet my neωest
    tωitter updateѕ. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    Here is my page ... Cna Certified

    ReplyDelete

Tell Us Your Views