Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

PHOTOS AND VIDEO: Carine Felizardo Wins Brazil's Miss Bum Bum 2012!

Carine Felizardo, 25, is the winner of Miss Bum Bum 2012 Pageant, which honors Brazil's best female butt.



The eyes of the world are on Carine Felizardo these days--- but not her very pretty face.

Felizardo, a curvy Jessica Simpson-lookalike from the Brazilian state of Para, has just be crowned Miss Bum Bum, a title that rewards her for having the country's sexiest female posterior.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:



“I am overwhelmed, very, very happy,” the 25-year-old "booty queen" said tearfully upon receiving the coveted honor, according to IOL.co.za. “I would like to thank those who voted for me, those who believed in me, my family, my friends.”

Felizardo's bottom rose to the top on Friday after a jury of six women and five men examined the tushes of 15 finalists in a Sao Paulo hotel.

"I'm very happy with the victory. I was confident because I know I'm in my best shape right now," she said, according to IBTimes.co.uk. "I expect much change for the better from now on. Already I'm very happy with everything that happened... but I will invest even more in my modeling career."

SEE BELOW PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT:
























Huffingtonpost
(Photo credit: YASUYOSHI CHIBA/AFP/Getty Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views