Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Photo: Gay Suspects Stripped Naked And Paraded In Imo State

 
Four Nigerian Gay Men Arrested In Imo State, Stripped Naked And Paraded In The Streets - Photos


On Monday the 14th of January, some men suspected to be practicing homosexuality were arrested by their community men in Ekwe, a village very close to Umuka in Njaba LGA of Imo State.

These were said to have been caught in the act and arrested.

According to eyewitnesses, they were allegedly molested by their community men. They were later stripped naked and tied in rope as they paraded them to the elder of the village.

Gay right advocate groups in Nigeria are already condemning the act.
 
onlinenigeria

2 comments:

  1. Haha... Nigerians r always looking for a reason to strip people, its getting creepier by the minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something back and help others such as you aided me.
    Look into my blog post :: cheap nfl jerseys

    ReplyDelete

Tell Us Your Views