Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Kim Kardashian: How She Knows The Cheating Rumours Are Lies



Kim Kardashian Kanye West Cheat
 
While Leyla Ghobadi, a 24-year-old Montreal-based model, alleges she slept with Kanye Westafter his concert in July 2012, we’ve been told that Kanye actually left the venue with Kim Kardashian, who was in attendance.

Kim Kardashian: Kanye West Didn’t Cheat — Here’s How She Knows

Jonathan Cheban, Kim’s best friend, spoke toHollywoodLife.com’s Editor-in-Chief Bonnie Fuller on her Hollywood Life show on SiriusXM Stars 106 on July 13 and said that he was with Kim all day on Wednesday, June 12 (the same day that Leyla’s allegations were made public).
“We were laughing yesterday morning [while filming KUWTK]. You know, there’s always a new scam artist; the ‘scam artist of the day’ as I like to call it, so that one was the funniest one,” the entrepreneur said.
Jonathan told Bonnie that Kim didn’t even think about the cheating allegations for rest of the day — it was a nonissue.
Kim’s confidante went to Atlantic City’s HQ Nightclub on July 7, but he says Kanye didn’t go, as Leyla claimed. He said:
“I was with [Kanye and Kim] that night and I know they never stepped foot into that nightclub. I actually begged her and I went there with one of my security guys, and Kim and Kanye were at the concert and they went straight to their room. Nene [Leakes] was with us that night too, and she made it halfway down there and was like ‘I’m not going, I’m going back to my room.’ There’s pictures of us on the balcony, Kim and I, and I left, went to the club and Kim did not want to go to the club and her and Kanye went back to the room and that was it. It was the opening of the club, so believe me, if Kim or Kanye were at that club, you would have definitely read about it because the PR people would have blasted it all over the place that he was there for the opening night. We walked into the club for 15 minutes, and went, hung out with Nene, back outside and then I went to the room and I know they never went to the club.”
Plus, Jonathan notes that Kanye was so hot on Kim at the time (and he still is), so there was no way he would ever cheat on her. Jonathan also said that Kanye is so picky about his women, that he wouldn’t have gone near Leyla.
Furthermore, Kanye is disgusted by Leyla’s allegations and is insisting to friends that he is totally loyal to Kim, HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively. Here’s what Kanye told one close associate: ”The b**** is crazy cuz, aint s*** popping off with no b**** other than Kim.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views