Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Sordid details emerge after Katie Price made Kieran Hayler take a lie detector test following his affair with her best friend




Pregnant former glamour model, Katie Price had reportedly made her estranged husband undergo a lie detector test to discover the extent of his extramarital affair with her friend Jane Pountney.
A source said to heat magazine: "She called in private investigators to look into whether other stories about Kieran are going to come out and that's how he ended up taking a polygraph test. He failed, so she's telling him that she won't leave him if he tells her everything. She has been quizzing him non-stop."

Kieran has reportedly moved back into their £2.5 million home after Katie sent him packing to a log cabin in their garden.

The source added: "He spent one night in the cabin, then was back in the spare room in the house the next day. Katie can't help it. She still loves him and she's six months pregnant with his baby. Plus she needs help with Jett."

Details of the affair:

Kieran Hayler has revealed he and his wife's best friend got into a "routine" during their seven-month affair, and he enjoyed the risk of not wearing a condom during their time together.

Talking to The Sun on Sunday newspaper, he said: "I was getting what I wanted and fed Jane what she wanted to hear. From then on, the routine was usually the same.

"I would get into the passenger seat of Jane's car, she would jump on top of me and we would have sex.

"I didn't wear a condom because it added to the risk and my heart rate was always racing."

He added: "Kate was out and Jane texted me to say, 'Can we go somewhere'?

"I replied, 'Yes, the stables' ... Jane said she was falling in love with me and wanted to have children.

"I said it too because as long as I told her what she wanted to hear, I was getting what I wanted."

Their long-term affair began while Katie was in hospital giving birth to their first baby Jett Riviera, and Kieran has admitted that Katie has done absolutely nothing to deserve the betrayal.

He even spoke about the first kiss which fueled the affair: "I took a risk and pulled Jane towards me in the kitchen of the villa where we were staying in France while Kate went to do a night feed.

"It was awkward but we kissed and I knew she was the one who could give me what I needed.

"Within weeks we were having a full-blown sexual affair."


Hmmm! Do you think he deserves a second chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views