Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

Photos from Rihanna's star studded birthday party

Jay Z's label Roc Nation threw a birthday party for Rihanna on Friday, her 27th birthday. The bash which took place in Los Angeles was star studded with BeyoncĂ© and her hubby Jay Z, Super model Naomi Campbell, Hilton heiress Paris and her sister Nicky, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mick Jagger, Jim Carrey, Bill Murray, amongst others



RiRi wrote on Instagram:
"27 years ago, my mother gave birth to her very first child at the tender age of 27! Life is never a piece of birthday cake, but I feel special that I was chosen by my Father in Heaven to make it here! And each year that goes by I am more grateful!
"Every day we wake up, means we get another chance at life....to live what we've learned and to discover even more, to be good to other people and to know that you are a part of their smile! I cherish these days, and I pray that God will spare my life to see many more! #Feb20," she wrote.













View image on Twitter
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views